Monday, September 1, 2008

Talks that helped me on mission

I just returned from serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

A mission experience cannot really be explained to anyone, and each mission and mission experience is so different, however there are some things that really helped me to learn, grown and strengthen my faith and testimony. 

I will group talks in basic categories for simpler use and will add more over time.

I hope that this becomes a useful resource for those preparing for mission or anyone that knows a missionary that is serving and wants to give them a boost. 

Feel free to leave comment and suggestions. 

This is a small LABOR OF LOVE that I hope will bless the lives of many. 

Sincerely Jacqueline du Plessis

       This picture was taken in Chicago IL in 2007.


No comments: